Sport Clips Franchise
At Sport Clips, It’s Good to Be a Guy
At Sport Clips, we’ve created the perfect place for a guy to get great service and a great haircut. Our mission is to create a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports themed environment. Stop in today for the ultimate just-for-guys haircut experience!
You simply walk in and get your haircut while watching sports on TV. Sport Clips provides a championship haircut experience for men and boys in an exciting sports-themed environment. And we’re open every day – no appointment necessary.
Stylists Who Know What Guys Want
At Sport Clips, our Guy-Smart Stylists understand that each Client is different and makes every effort to provide personal attention. Our Stylists deliver the ultimate Just-for-Guys haircut experience without the fuss and chit chat of a full service hair salon. They are consistently trained to cut the latest men’s hairstyles and will work with you to get your hair just the way you want it in a comfortable, sports-themed environment.
Do you want to run a business that gives you plenty of time away from it? A hair salon franchise should work for you if you’re in one of the following situations:
- You’re looking for an eventual exit strategy from the corporate rat race.
- You are (or are married to) a “Stay at Home Mom” who wants to do some work, but needs a flexible schedule .
- You’re in a business that’s seasonal, affected by the economy, threatened by technology or just too unstable or too stressful.
- You want to diversify and have alternate sources of income.
- You want to retire early, yet still have an income source and/or a business to run.
Key Sport Clips Franchise Points
- $40 billion dollar a year industry
- Cash business with no receivables
- Recession resistant
- Low overhead / Low start-up capital
- Additional profit centers
- Cross promotion opportunities
- Passive ownership
- Recurring revenue – High repeat, loyal, and referral clientele
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
(*) indicates a required field