MassageLuXe® is a fast-growing massage franchise company providing massage services to clients, primarily through national franchise area developers and single unit franchises. Our spa revenue is driven by a membership revenue model that assures a significantly higher level of consistency to other spa revenues and profit on a year-round basis.
The membership revenue model is relatively new to the franchise marketplace, however massage therapy is not. Massage is a service that improves health, promotes relaxation and overall well-being for the consumer and has been practiced throughout the world for thousands of years. Historically, the delivery of massage services has been fragmented with the quality varying dramatically.
In 2007, we designed the MassageLuXe concept to achieve and deliver the highest standard in the massage membership business. MassageLuXe is focused on being the leading provider of massage services to clients in every marketplace we open spas. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality massage while providing a comfortable, relaxing and luxurious environment to our clients.
We offer MassageLuXe franchisees:
- An environment focused on healthy living.
- A combination of professional staff, state-of-the-art technology, superior products and service to create outstanding value for our clients.
- Valued area developers, franchisees, people and clients.
- A unique operating and franchise model as well as a unique business model.
- A place to work hard to be the best and have fun!
The earliest written records of massage therapies date back to 3,000 B.C. Today, more than 250,000 massage therapists provide more than 140 billion massages annually in the United States.
The demand for massage franchise services is growing faster than ever. The massage industry is mainstream, stable and growing rapidly. According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA), the massage therapy industry was a $16-20billion dollar industry in 2009 and only continues to grow. According to the 2009 AMTA consumer survey, an average of 22 percent of adult Americans received at least one massage between July 2008 and July 2009 and an average of 34 percent of adult Americans received a massage in the previous five years.
* Spas are where most people continue to receive massage, with 24 percent of those surveyed in July 2009 saying they had their last massage at a spa.
* According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment for massage therapists is expected to increase 20 percent from 2006 to 2016, faster than average for all occupations.
The reasons consumers are turning to massage therapy franchises are also expanding. According to the AMTA 2009 Consumer Survey, more people are recognizing the importance of massage therapy in lives for overall health.
- Nineteen percent of adult Americans have used massage therapy for pain relief.
- Of those people who had had at least one massage in the past five years, 31 percent reported utilizing massage therapy for health purposes, including pain management and rehabilitation.
- Eighty-six percent of people surveyed agreed that massage therapy could be effective in pain reduction.
- Eighty-five percent of people surveyed agreed that massage therapy could be beneficial to health and wellness.
Key Points about this franchise
- Upscale environment
- No cold calling
- High repeat business
- Recession resistant
- Residual income
- Training and support provided
- $20 billion industry
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
(*) indicates a required field