A Growing Market.
Every year, the average child in America outgrows nearly $1,000 worth of clothes, toys, and equipment. Although many of these items are still in good condition, parents must replace them with expensive new ones. With more than 40 million children under the age of 13 in the nation today, the need for quality children’s products at affordable prices is steadily growing.
The Upscale Approach.
Today’s consumers want a bargain. But many parents would feel uncomfortable shopping for their children in a second-hand store, even if prices were low. Kid to Kid is successful because it creates an environment and offers a selection that appeals to customers who otherwise would not shop in a thrift store.
From our little pink door that greets kids as they arrive, to the look and feel of our marketing materials and displays, customers sense that we are different. And the difference translates into a better business model. Accordingly, Kid to Kid was ranked #1 in its category by the Franchise 500 for 2005.
Kid to Kid store owners are also different from most franchisees. Their success is a natural result of meeting customers’ needs. They understand that participating in the Kid to Kid buying and selling process is a win-win-win situation. Families win when they receive cash for recycling their used children’s products. Parents win as they purchase quality used products at a fraction of retail price. And store owners win as they reap the personal and financial rewards which come from dedication and hard work.
We Prepare You For Success.
Our success is a reflection of your success as a store owner. We have developed, and work continuously to improve, tools and procedures designed to improve store performance. Prior to opening your store you will receive training in the following subjects:
- Business Planning: Kid to Kid will evaluate your market, and help you set sales, expense, and profit goals. You will use your plan as a guide and as a tool to obtain financing.
- Marketing: Kid to Kid will help you identify your target customers and develop a plan to earn and maintain their business. Marketing support is an ongoing benefit that each Kid to Kid owner is entitled to.
- Inventory Management: Having the right quantity, quality, and selection of inventory is critical to your success! We will teach you how to buy, price, display and sell product using the custom Kid to Kid Buyer software. This program is constantly being updated to reflect the changing retail industry.
- Operations: Your store will carry over 10,000 items! Our Kid to Kid Buyer will enable you to efficiently track and account for them, including inventory levels and COGS for every item.
- Bookkeeping: A simple computerized bookkeeping system (Quickbooks) is used to track and control your income, expenses, and profits.
- Administration: You will learn how to find, hire, and train good employees, and how to work together to increase sales and maximize profits.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]