Welcome to Hoodz
Ductz is launching Hoodz International L.L.C. with about 75 current Ductz franchisees. That number and geographic reach should make Hoodz the largest national commercial hood franchise in the U.S. by the end of the year, said Rotche, who is president of Ductz.
HOODZ is a Perfect Opportunity
HOODZ is proud to emerge as the first national brand backed by leading service industry providers. Poised for aggressive growth, the HOODZ franchise opportunity will provide business owners with the proven system, brand equity, training and support that no one else is offering. In consistently keeping commercial kitchens compliant with NFPA Standards, HOODZ solidifies its position as a viable, and essential concept with unlimited expansion opportunities.
- Repeat, predictable business with repeat predictable revenue
- Nationwide accounts to complement local accounts
- Great complement to air duct cleaning and HVAC restoration
- Minimal equipment investment
- Recession-resistant needs-based business
- Vehicle buy-back option available duing first year of business
- Operational equipment buy-back option available during first year of business
Protection and Reliability
You are the first line of defense for multiple food service businesses. Protecting against the risk of fire, and ensuring compliance by offering reliabile service.
When you become a HOODZ franchisee, you are instantly associated with an internationally respected entity. Our parent company, BELFOR, is the world’s largest property restoration company servicing 27 countries. Additionally, you will be a sister company to DUCTZ, America’s largest air duct-cleaning and HVAC restoration franchise, who has surpassed its growth records year after year, launching new offices coast to coast.
Support & Training Provided:
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: N/A
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: N/A
- Co-operative Advertising: The home office initiates national campaigns. Co-op advertising with owners within a region would be up to the individual owners.
- Training: Support to our owners includes (but not limited to) two-week initial training, field support, annual meetings, national advertising and PR, negotiated purchasing benefits, and ongoing advanced level training.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]