HomeWell Senior Care Franchise
HomeWell Senior Care offers a ground floor opportunity within the growing non-medical home care industry. Founded and led by an experienced caregiver, it is a proven business model that provides the franchisee with the ability to make a positive impact within their community. Known as the “The Senior Care Specialists”, HomeWell’s mission is to help make life more comfortable for seniors and their families by providing only the most qualified and experienced caregivers, that HomeWell refers to as Personal Assistants, for in-home care. HomeWell provides hourly and high margin live-in care that is flexible and highly personalized. The Personal Assistants provide one-on-one care suited to any living arrangement, enhancing the quality of life for seniors. Seniors are a fast growing segment of the US Population. The senior population in the US age 65 and over is expected to double in size within the next 25 years. By 2030, almost 1-out-of-5 Americans — some 72 million people — will be 65 years or older, continuously creating a need for in-home care… and continuously providing a need for HomeWell’s services.
HomeWell’s Unique Selling Proposition:
- Low start-up cost and investment, low overhead
- Year-round recession resistant business
- Low receivables business
- Site selection guidance to establish your place of business
- Exclusive territories confirmed for demographic opportunity
- Proprietary web-based operating software included in the cost of the franchise and accessible anywhere there is an internet connection
- Third party screening program to assist in hiring high performing Personal Assistants
- Fast Start Program to quickly identify client sources
- Extensive Five Day Gateway Training at the corporate office
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Ongoing support and training
- World class marketing materials available to franchisees
- Strong website presence to continue to drive clients and employees to your business
- Ongoing support and training via conference calls, newsletters, etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Skills – Sales and marketing, Networking, P & L understanding, People management, Medical and health industry knowledge is not required
Personality – Passion for helping others, Positive, Ability to lead and follow a proven system, Compassionate, Strong work ethic
Multi-territory operator will assume an owner/manager role in building the business, generally assuming the role of sales and marketing while hiring for: staffing coordinator, care manager, and administrative assistant.
$44 billion in spending for non-Medicare home care services is up for grabs in 2007, and private payment for in-home care services is on course to surpass Medicare spending by 2010.
A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) found that 84% of Americans age 55 and over want to stay in their present homes for the rest of their lives.
The demand for homecare is exploding, and will continue to grow over the next 40 years. HomeWell Senior Care is meeting this demand and providing entrepreneurs with an opportunity to break into this booming field and create a successful business in the in-home care industry.
Founded by a Caregiver
Mr. Hoffman’s professional background began as a caregiver in a skilled nursing facility at the age of 19. The experience had an immediate impact. Joshua was filled with the desire to help seniors one-on-one, and he began working privately for clients as an in-home care provider for 7 years before founding an in-home care agency in 1996. His reward came, not from the revenue he collected, but the fact that his clients could stay home, feeling comfortable and safe. They could have a quality of life, in their own home, that an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility could not provide. A few years later, without investment capital but with a mission and clear vision of what seniors and families deserved, Mr. Hoffman expanded his business and began offering HomeWell Senior Care franchises in the United States and Canada.
Relentless Franchisee Support
After years of putting seniors’ needs before his own, Mr. Hoffman realized he could help other caring people meet the growing demands of the senior care industry while at the same time helping them to achieve the financial freedom they desired for themselves.
Our dedicated support team has over 55 years experience in this industry and provides our franchisees with unparalleled support that is measured by the success of our franchisees. Our model allows you to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself. With HomeWell, you have a back office of professionals committed to your individual success.
HomeWell Senior Care is dedicated to the care of seniors and the success of our franchise partners. HomeWell has built a reputation of quality care, compassion and empathy. Revenue, while extremely important to driving the business forward, is not the driving force. The belief of HomeWell’s Founder and CEO, Joshua G. Hoffman, has been that “putting senior’s needs before your own will drive success to the bottom line.”
Our franchise partners have found that HomeWell is unique in the industry in that it is founded by an actual caregiver. HomeWell’s experience in the home care industry gives us an unparalleled understanding of our nation’s elders and how best to care for them. The end result is a superior system that is chosen time after time over the competition, making HomeWell one of the most desired franchise opportunities in America today. Our partners have come to realize generous gross profit margins (up to 50%) as they implement the systems HomeWell has developed through years of direct experience.
Our franchisees have demonstrated, by following our proven model, that anybody with heart and drive can create a profitable, successful HomeWell Senior Care Franchise.
Today, HomeWell has over 40 locations and is in the process of identifying other “care motivated” individuals who want to build a successful and profitable HomeWell Senior Care business.
- Owner has 18+ years experience in the industry, with 7 years as a caregiver
- Established and growing brand
- Excellent support team and systems
- Low barrier to entry
- Proven high profit margin model
- No previous experience required
- Exceptional 7 day training program most extensive in the industry
- Unlimited ongoing support and training for all aspects of your business
- Marketing materials that franchisees and clients rave about
- Fast start marketing program administered by corporate office on your behalf
- Free, custom-tailored software platform that manages every aspect of the HomeWell System
- Top exclusive and protected territories still available
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]