No Previous Art Experience is Necessary to Own an Exciting, Proven Business in the Booming Home Improvement Industry
We live in an image conscious society and if a picture is worth a thousand words, then the art hanging in our homes and businesses has a lot to say about us – our lifestyle, where we have been and where we are going. Art and custom framing are part of the home improvement industry, which is the largest industry in America today. Even in tough times, if people are going out less, then they are entertaining more in their homes and they are going to want it looking nice when friends and relatives come over. There is a vast untapped market waiting to be served; most shops are small with a limited selection and because they farm out most of their work to middlemen, their prices are inflated.
Fancy Art,*N.F.P. does business differently and over the last 15 years we’ve developed a unique and winning system that will revolutionize the industry. We buy directly from the manufacturers, eliminating the middlemen and give our customers a greater selection and better service, at a lower everyday price.
An Innovative Franchise to Own
Among our many innovations, we have a patented racking system that allows us to give our customers a greater selection than any of our competitors, and a computerized order management system (patent pending) that guides the customer effortlessly through the framing process and makes it easy for them to say yes. Typically, our customers save at least 20% to 50% over the competition’s prices. As a franchise owner, you simply push a button to generate a work order, which is sent over the Internet to our regional facility (the hub) where it is produced and delivered back to your shop for a final fitting and delivery to the customer. There is no expensive equipment to buy or materials to order; your entire shop can be dedicated to sales and your time can be spent enjoying the fruits of your labor.
A Turnkey Business System
You do not need any art experience to join us! If you are savvy in the “Art of Business”, then we invite you to explore “The Business of Art & Framing”. We will provide you with a turnkey, easy to run business. You can expect:
- Site selection assistance
- Design, layout of equipment and full specification
- Approved suppliers designated
- Complete Grand Opening program
- A one week training program to instruct you in the operation of your new store including: Familiarization with Framing Terminology and Design Concepts, Point of Sale & Fancy Art Order Management System (FOMS) Training, Complete inventory management procedures, Assistance in management and personnel hiring, Public relations, advertising, marketing programs and promotions.
- Complete operations manual with frequent updates
- On-site and telephone consultation
- Group purchasing programs
- Ongoing visits from our field staff of supervisors
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Fancy Art N.F.P.
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: No
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: one week at our corporate hdqtrs.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]