Engineering For Kids® is offering unique, fun-filled, educational franchises. Engineering For Kids brings math, science, technology and engineering to children in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, workshops and birthday parties. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning.
Engineering For Kids has developed exciting programs that invite children to have fun while they use their knowledge of engineering and science to design, create and improve solutions to engineering problems. Children are natural engineers and love building and taking things apart. Engineering For Kids’ programs engage students in hands-on, real world engineering experiences!
The story of Engineering For Kids
Engineering For Kids was founded by Dori Roberts. As a high school engineering teacher for 11 years, she was excited at her children’s interest in what her high school students were working on in class. This inspired her to teach an after-school engineering class at their elementary school. She was surprised to find out how quickly her class filled up. The first class Dori offered was a civil engineering class in which the students built model bridges. The feedback from parents was overwhelmingly positive as they praised her ideas, and asked if she was going to offer engineering classes over the summer.
Dori started Engineering For Kids and began offeringsummer camps, birthday parties, after-school programs and evening classes at local community centers and schools.
The ever growing demand for the programs provided by Engineering For Kids has led to the establishment of the Engineering For Kids’ franchise, a great opportunity for anyone who loves working with children and promoting their educational development.
Engineering For Kids is a smart franchise choice
● Kids are natural engineers. They love to build things and take things apart.
● Parents value their child’s education and understand the importance of engineering education.
● Children will come back to your program time and time again because our programs are so much fun.
● Most elementary schools do not offer engineering education and arehappy to invite you into to their school to offer in-school field trips and after-school enrichment programs.
● Engineering For Kids’ franchises are easy to operate and can be run from home, giving you the benefit of low overhead costs.
Premier training and support
Engineering For Kids is 100% committed to your success! By owning an Engineering For Kids’ franchise, you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own business yet you will not be alone. We train you to be a successful Engineering For Kids’ director by requiring you to successfully complete our 3-day Engineering For Kids’ training program at our corporate headquarters and 2-days on-site training at a franchisee’s location. We provide you with instruction and curriculum materials on all areas of operations, from a thorough review of the operations manual to hands-on classroom training. We will be here for you every step of the way to ensure your success as you build your own Engineering For Kids’ business.
Some additional Franchise Points to Consider
- Low initial investment
- Comprehensive Training and Support
- Proprietary System and Curriculum
- Protected Territory
- Home Based/Learning Center Based Business Option
- Use of Engineering For Kids Brand and Trademark
- Gain Flexible Lifestyle and more control of financial future
- Make positive impact on children and community
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]