Dryer Vent Wizard
Due to the in-demand nature of the business and the specialty service we provide, we are experiencing tremendous growth. Consumer sales were up a whopping average of 20% annually from 2010-2012 and 2013 has been a great year so far, pacing to reach record sales.
Started in 2004 by Dave Lavalle, the founder of the famous Mr. Handyman franchise, Dryer Vent Wizard now has 65 franchises from coast to coast, servicing thousands of cities in North America. Lavalle owns a family run DVW in Charlotte, NC, reflecting a strong commitment to the brand and an understanding of what it takes to be a successful franchisee.
Dryer Vent Wizard is a category buster in a $20 BILLION market segment of home service.
The DVW business provides our franchisees with:
- Recession Resistant
- Quick, Break-even months, not years
- Wizard Call-Center fields calls and books appointments
- Urgent demand. Need! Not a ‘want’
- High Margins
- Few Employees
- Exclusive Territories
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Residual income from re-cleans
- High re-sale value
A system that wins customers
The DVW systems we use to train our franchisees have proven that we are the experts in the industry we created. The proof is that 94% of customers said that they would refer a friend to DVW!
Dryer Vent Wizard franchisees are specialists in inspecting, cleaning, repairing, replacing, altering and maintaining dryer vents in single-family homes, multi-unit condos and apartments, commercial settings (hair salons/barber shops, gyms, pet groomers, schools, hotels), and anywhere that relies on dryers. The market is vast and there is no organized competition. Our system enables our franchisees to figure out solutions to dryer vent problems others don’t know about or even want to attempt.
The business is absolutely recession-proof. The size of the market, the urgency of the need, the residual income from repeat-cleans, and the fact that homes and business will always use dryers make Dryer Vent Wizard a rock-solid franchise opportunity.
We are looking for out-going franchise candidates with a high level of customer service savvy and good management skills, who enjoy working with homeowners and don’t mind networking with Dryer Vent Wizard referral sources to leverage the brand. If you’re handy or mechanical, it is a plus but it is not a requirement.
Key Dryer Vent Wizard Franchise Points
- Low investment
- Work from home opportunity (owner/operator that can be grown into management model)
- Low overhead, Low volume, and high margins
- Unique concept- only national brand focusing on our services
- Needs (not ‘want’) based services provide a recession-resistant business
- Dryer Vent Wizard scheduling center handles customers’ calls and books appointments for franchisees
- Lifetime guarantee program that provides residual business for owners
- Market can easily be expanded from residential to multi-unit buildings (apartments & condos) and commercial locations
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]