City Wide Maintenance is the ONLY franchise opportunity for the sales and marketing professional! Since 1961, City Wide has been a general contractor for the building maintenance industry offering clients a choice between doing the same old thing or the ability achieve greater results in less time.
Why buy an operational franchise which limits your growth opportunities to one service when you can buy a City Wide franchise that sells more than 20 different building maintenance services?
Sure you could buy a janitorial franchise or carpet cleaning, pest control, window washing, or even lawn and landscaping. But the question is WHY? Who wants the headaches associated with the hourly employees, the vehicles, the inventory, and excessive overhead costs? The building maintenance industry is huge, so why limit yourself? The reason people get into business is to do something they love, serve others, make a profit. City Wide provides its owners more than 20 different ways to open accounts AND keep them.
If you are strong in sales and/or sales management, City Wide has an opportunity for you!
- Compounding revenue through signed, automatically renewing contracts
- Unlimited growth potential; Every commercial property is a prospect
- Requires few employees
- Business model is virtually “recession-proof”
- Proven business model that’s worked successfully since 1961
- Spend time growing your business, not performing daily operations yourself
- Offer a wide range of high-demand servicesnot just one or two
- Requires little or no equipment expense or inventory expense
- Professional Business-to-Business market, not Residential market
- Capitalizes on growing business trend of “outsourcing”
Major Market Opportunities Available
City Wide Franchise Owners have exclusive rights to major metro markets with populations of 500,000 or more. You need only a single office, yet every business within your large, exclusive territory is a prospect.
Selling & Managing
The primary responsibility of a City Wide Franchise Owner is to build a Sales Team and grow your business. Once the accounts are sold, it is absolutely necessary to have a strong operational person who can manage the ongoing relationships with clients and Independent Contractors.
The City Wide business model has proven successful since 1959. We perfected the model first and only then did we choose to grow through franchising.
Sales, Marketing and Management skills are required to be a City Wide Franchisee. This opportunity works well for a talented and well-rounded business person or a two-person team — one strong in sales and the other, operations. To learn more about what we are looking for in a Franchise Owner, please contact us.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
The City Wide
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-operative Advertising: No
- Training: Comprehensive three days home office training experience followed by on site three day training.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]