Celluland is an unique franchise operation doing business since 1985 specializing primarily in Security. Our success is attributed to the joint ventures, partnerships, and agreements signed with the top brands in their respective industries. Celluland’s business model is to generate multiple streams of revenue primarily from Alarm systems, Surveillance cameras, GPS tracking devices, Satellite TV and Wireless phones. Among the brands represented we have: Honeywell, 2GIG, Total Connect, Security Networks, Lorex, Cellutrak, Direct TV, T-Mobile plus others. (Cellutrak is a joint venture with Ituran, an Israeli Public Company (trading on the NasDaq-symbol “ITRN”), that manufactures GPS devices for individuals and corporate fleet management).
Celluland’s typical target customers consists of 80% retail and 20% corporate. Governmental customers are also another segment where our Security, Surveillance and GPS systems are in demand. A Celluland Franchisee will make commissions on the sale of our products which average around $ 500 on an alarm system, $ 300 on a Surveillance system, $ 200 on a GPS system, $ 200 on a Satellite TV activation and $ 50 on a Wireless phone connection. There are monthly residuals also that can be made which range from 1% to 5%.
Celluland’s business plan is to open stores in selected Malls in Florida and elsewhere and set up its proprietary “Cube” (unique and innovative kiosk) to sell its products and services. Total product interactivity is provided to the customer so that in addition to obtaining all the information needed he can also see and operate each product before buying it. The “Cube” can be moved (if needed) into a retail store inside the Mall to accommodate growth and expansion plans. A secondary option is to open Celluland stores in free standing shopping centers and strip malls in selected areas that meet Franchisor’s demographic requirements.
The minimum investment necessary to purchase a Celluland franchise is $250,000 excluding recommended working capital of approximately $ 60,000 plus onetime expenses of $ 35,000. Franchisee should be ideally an owner operator or he may have a General Manager that runs the store upon approval by Celluland. All training and support is provided by Celluland and its carrier companies in our Headquarters in Aventura, Fl.
The average time to set up and deliver a Celluland’s franchise is 2 to 4 months depending on how fast permits, inspections and certifications of occupancy can be obtain in the city or municipality where the franchise is located. We are looking for serious partners with the ability and commitment to develop certain regions and are open to negotiations. We look forward to hearing from you.
Key Celluland Franchise Points
- A proven and recognized brand with ample success in Canada that offers potential franchisees over 27 years of experience and know how in the industry.
- Relationships with the top major companies in their respective industries: Security (Honeywell, 2GIG, Security Networks), Surveillance (Lorex), GPS tracking (Cellutrak), Satellite TV (Direct TV), Wireless phones (T-Mobile) in addition to a full line of top vendors for our accessories line.
- Recognition for our support and customer service to all franchisees.
- A business model that does well even during periods of slow economic growth as Security becomes a priority in consumer’s minds and priorities.
- One of a kind franchise opportunity with a business concept that allows for rapid growth and profitability at an affordable investment price.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]