The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board (TAB) is a leading international provider of peer advisory board services and business coaching. As a TAB-Certified Facilitator, you will chair group meetings of owners, CEOs and presidents of privately-owned companies. In addition to facilitating these meetings, you will provide individual coaching sessions using the Strategic Business Leadership process. Facilitating TAB Boards and providing SBL coaching will allow you to apply your business experience and areas of expertise to help business owners solve challenges and seize new opportunities.
Welcome to The Alternative Board
As a TAB franchisee, you will chair group meetings of owners, CEOs and presidents of privately owned companies. These peer advisory boards consist of up to 12 members from non-competing businesses. Meeting monthly, TAB Board members operate in a confidential, “think tank” atmosphere where he/she can present challenges and opportunities for seasoned, practical advice from other members and his/her facilitator.
In addition to facilitating TAB Board meetings, you will also provide individual coaching sessions using the simple, easy-to-use Strategic Business Leadership® (SBL) process. As an SBL-Certified Coach, you will help owners define their personal and business visions. With SBL, you assist business owners in strategically leading their businesses to greater success—however they define it.
Are you a TAB Facilitator / Coach?
Take charge of your future with The Alternative Board
If you’re like most of our top-notch consultants, former corporate executives or entrepreneurs, you’ll find tremendous satisfaction with TAB in helping owners of privately held businesses achieve their vision of success, if any of the following points apply to you.
- A profession in which you can apply your experience, aptitudes and strengths
- Significant, consistent and predictable cash flow from membership dues
- Expanded consulting opportunities
- Work / Life balance
- Control over the hours you want to work
- A local client base with no required out-of-town travel
- Long-term client relationships
- A strong referral network
- More control over your own success
- Equity build-up with a viable exit strategy
- A protected territory for member marketing
- Sales support
- No required cold calling
- Billing, collections and other administrative support
- Effective marketing methods and materials
- National media relations exposure and local PR assistance
About TAB Facilitators / Coaches
TAB franchisees must have a minimum of 10 years of top-level business experience working in an executive-level position or consulting with business owners or top-level management. They must also possess excellent communication skills, self-confidence, a “take charge” personality, a desire to control their own destiny and a personable and persuasive nature.
TAB Training & Support
TAB offers valuable tools, processes and resources to help you launch and grow your TAB franchise, while delivering value to your members. Our corporate team is focused on the development of new solutions and dedicated to continuous improvement.
Near TAB World Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, new franchisees will receive training on such topics as how to market and obtain new members, facilitate TAB Board meetings and provide private business coaching. In addition to training on our proprietary tools and processes, the six-day Initial Training also covers the following topics:
- Marketing for new members
- Interviewing and closing
- Facilitation techniques
- Private coaching sessions
- Member retention
TAB also provides ongoing training and support to help you apply the knowledge you gain at Initial Training to your franchise territory. This includes:
- 4 weeks of field support in your protected territory
- Personal coaching from a successful TAB-Certified Facilitator
- Monthly conference calls with your peers
- Annual facilitator conferences
- Marketing telephone consultation
- Web-based library of business resources
The Alternative Board
This is a domestic and international franchise opportunity.
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Financial Assistance Provided: Yes, except in CA and depending on territory size
Site Selection Assistance: N/A
Lease Negotiation Assistance: N/A
Co-Operative Advertising: No
Training: Initial 6 days in Denver, CO / A TAB membership developer will work with you locally for 4 weeks as you begin your business / Other training includes conference calls and semiannual conferences with other facilitators.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
[contact-form-7 id=”1733″ title=”Full Contact Form | Franchise Pages”]