Allegra Network is an exciting business model where you deliver a full array of high quality marketing communications services to businesses of all types. It’s a real marketing business! It is a model that can generate a six figure income with only one location and can also be expanded through acquisition, making growth much quicker than traditional business models.
Allegra is the only company in its field to have the Profit Mastery program which benchmarks all of the key financial indicators and has proven to help improve the bottom line performance of its franchise members.
If you want to minimize your risk and you don’t want to start from scratch, the Allegra MatchMaker program will help you acquire an existing independent printing or mailing company to convert, which means that you can start with an existing client base, revenue stream and key employees already in place!
Growing the business aggressively from there is accomplished with their Acquisition program, and is the fastest way to expand your business.
The Marketing Programs at Allegra are highly effective and turn-key, which means that you won’t need to be a marketing expert or spend hours sending out marketing pieces. Their direct marketing and localized website programs keep you in front of thousands of businesses. What’s best is that Allegra (Marketing•Print•Mail) offers you a stable client base with a high percentage of repeat business.
The Allegra Network model offers you a healthy Work/Life balance as you will only be open Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Simply put, every business demands what Allegra Network offers, and you will have all of the marketing power, support and resources of a company with over 500 graphic communication centers behind you.
Additional Benefits of an Allegra Network Franchise
- Diverse, high demand product line – Full array of Marketing Communications services including:
- Strategic marketing planning and consulting, graphic design, sales literature, direct mail, advertising, Web development, email marketing, event planning, , print, copy, mail, and database management
- Not just Printing! – Expanded Revenue Streams and Profit Opportunities
- High Income Potential – Does Not Require Multiple Locations
- Profit Mastery Program – Maximize Earning Potential
- MatchMaker Program – Start with existing client base, revenue and key staff already in place
- Acquisition Program – Grow aggressively
- High Margin/High Demand Business
- Stable Account Base High percentage of repeat purchases
- Creative & Fulfilling Service Category
- Leading Edge & User Friendly Technology
- Healthy Work/Life Balance – Only open Monday through Friday – Normal Business Hours
- Clean, Modern & High Tech Work Environment
- Allegra (Marketing•Print•Mail) is part of Allegra Network, and organization of over 500 franchised graphic communications businesses
- Allegra is also rated as a Top 200 franchisor by Franchise Times magazine
- Top-rated training, support and management guidance for every aspect of business
- Allegra Network has helped its members grow by completing over 250 mergers and acquisitions
- Executive management has over 100 years of franchising and graphic communications expertise
- Investor group with substantial financial reserves and access to capital
- Allegra Network has been a leading franchisor for over 30 years
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Allegra Marketing Print Mail
- Financial Assistance Provided: Yes
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: Yes
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: Training includes a 3 day orientation class, plus 2 1/2 weeks of training at our home office in Plymouth, Michigan and another week in the field.
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
(*) indicates a required field