We strongly recommend you use an adviser in your quest for business ownership
A potential business owner that has an interest in purchasing and running a franchise would benefit from the services of a franchise consultant. A franchise consultant can provide expertise and guidance throughout the entire process. Listed below are many of the numerous reasons that it is advantageous to use this service.
– The service is free to the franchisee, with the franchisor covering the consulting fees.
– The service is personal and confidential.
– The consultant guides the potential franchisee through the entire process of deciding whether to become a franchisee, and how to go about it.
– A detailed profile including an evaluation of the potential owner’s experience, interests, and goals is complied in order to match the new franchisee with the most suitable opportunity.
– Education is provided on the various types of ownership and investment options.
– Investigation into the most suitable opportunities that are available is done by the consultant.
– Initiation of contact with company representatives is part of the service.
– The consultant helps to verify each company’s success and track record.
– The potential business owner saves time and money by having the experts perform research on various opportunities.
– The consultant acts as the one-stop shop, answering questions and referring the potential owner to other resources as necessary, such as financial or legal advisors.
– The consultant works with all types of franchises, including full-time, part-time, new units, and re-sale franchises.
– Consultants are fully trained by their company and work similar to independent real estate agents, providing a full service package.
– Complications and confusion are virtually eliminated by having an expert perform these services.