25 Common Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
What is it that makes an entrepreneur successful? Entrepreneur magazine published an article that listed the 25 common characteristics of successful entrepreneurs. They are listed below, and you can read the full article online.
- Do what you enjoy.
- Take what you do seriously.
- Plan everything.
- Manage money wisely.
- Ask for the sale.
- Remember it’s all about the customer.
- Become a shameless self-promoter (without becoming obnoxious).
- Project a positive business image.
- Get to know your customers.
- Level the playing field with technology.
- Build a top-notch business team.
- Become known as an expert.
- Create a competitive advantage.
- Invest in yourself.
- Be accessible.
- Build a rock-solid reputation.
- Sell benefits.
- Get involved.
- Grab attention.
- Master the art of negotiations.
- Design your workspace for success.
- Get and stay organized.
- Take time off.
- Limit the number of hats you wear.
- Follow-up constantly.
Another key to success is making sure you are in the business that is best suited for you. When we were children, we were always asked, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” Now the question is, “What type of entrepreneur do you want to be?” Take our Spot On! Business Builder Profile Assessment powered by Zoracle and see what type of franchise business fits your personality.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us today!
[contact-form-7 id=”292″ title=”General Site Contact Form”]