City Wide Maintenance is the ONLY franchise opportunity for the sales and marketing professional! Since 1961, City Wide has been a general contractor for the building maintenance industry offering clients a choice between doing the same old thing or the ability achieve greater results in less time.
Why buy an operational franchise which limits your growth opportunities to one service when you can buy a City Wide franchise that sells more than 20 different building maintenance services?
Sure you could buy a janitorial franchise or carpet cleaning, pest control, window washing, or even lawn and landscaping. But the question is WHY? Who wants the headaches associated with the hourly employees, the vehicles, the inventory, and excessive overhead costs? The building maintenance industry is huge, so why limit yourself? The reason people get into business is to do something they love, serve others, make a profit. City Wide provides its owners more than 20 different ways to open accounts AND keep them.
If you are strong in sales and/or sales management, City Wide has an opportunity for you!
- Compounding revenue through signed, automatically renewing contracts
- Unlimited growth potential; Every commercial property is a prospect
- Requires few employees
- Business model is virtually “recession-proof”
- Proven business model that’s worked successfully since 1961
- Spend time growing your business, not performing daily operations yourself
- Offer awide range of high-demand servicesnot just one or two
- Requireslittle or no equipment expense or inventory expense
- Professional Business-to-Business market, not Residential market
- Capitalizes ongrowing business trend of “outsourcing”
“What I love about this business is that I am doing the same thing as I was doing in corporate America but now I am building a business for myself. Repeat contracts, no hourly employees, no more travel, in control of my destiny… somebody pinch me!
~ John Duffy,
City Wide Franchise Owner, Tampa Fl.
[contact-form-7 id=”292″ title=”General Site Contact Form”]