Always Best Care Senior Services
Always Best Care provides warm, compassionate and professional care for seniors and others when they need it most. We’re local experts in senior care, providing a resource for aging and senior living delivered locally through a nationwide network of independently owned and operated offices. Always Best Care combines national strength, standards and stability with local accessibility and personal service.
Exemplary service is the most important part of our services. We provide a range of non-medical in-home care, assisted living finder and referral services, and skilled home health care.
Since 1996, Always Best Care has been changing the way people think about senior living. We take pride in helping seniors enjoy fulfilling lives. Our experience and commitment to serving seniors has enabled us to introduce new living options designed to foster independence and promote individuality.
At Always Best Care, we are dedicated to exceeding your expectations, …..always.
In the mid-1990’s, just outside of Sacramento, California, Michael Newman felt frustrated by the lack of resources for seniors in his community. An owner and operator of facilities for seniors, he saw many seniors and their loved ones arrive at his facilities confused and overwhelmed after trying to find the right assisted living community. This frustration eventually shaped his vision: To create a company that would serve seniors in the community by providing trusted care, compassionate support and professional advice.
In 1996, Michael acted on his vision and founded Always Best Care. Since that time, Always Best Care has become one of the nation’s leading providers of non-medical in-home care, assisted living placement services and skilled home health care (in select markets). Always Best Care was formed with the belief and agenda of taking the burden off families’ shoulders and putting it on our own.
Always Best Care has grown to become one of the nation’s most trusted providers of senior care services, continually providing superior expertise and unmatched service through our network of independently owned and operated senior services franchises throughout the United States. Now we’re adding skilled home health care in select markets, too.
Our passion for helping people maintain safe, independent and dignified lifestyles represents the strong foundation of Always Best Care. Every member of the Always Best Care family holds trust, honor, and respect in the highest regard, and these qualities are infused throughout every aspect of our services. From companion care to end-of-life services, Always Best Care provides every individual and their family with well-trained care and expert support.
Always Best Care Advantage
- Senior care is the fastest growing segment of the health care industry, with more than 10,000 people turning 65 every day!
- High ratio of sales volume to initial investment makes the senior care franchise opportunity a very enticing business model
- Always Best Care was named one of the fastest growing senior care franchises since 2008 (Entrepreneur magazine), one of the best franchises in franchisee satisfaction (Franchise Business Review), one of the best for minorities (USA Today), one of the best for veterans (Military Times), one of the best for African Americans (Black Enterprise magazine), one of the top low cost franchises (Franchise Business Review) and one of the best franchises in America (America’s Best Franchises)!
- Members of the boomer generation have an overwhelming desire to remain independent and, combined with advances in medicine, they are setting the stage for unprecedented growth for in-home care, home health care and assisted living community care
- Award-winning marketing support for franchisees – Always Best Care has been honored with more awards for marketing and advertising excellence than any other senior care brand in the USA!
- Always Best Care takes the stress out of caregiver staffing We provide a simple option to manage a franchisee’s growing staff of care providers. This encompasses key back-office functions: 24/7 scheduling and related communications, management of care provider staff, operations, billing and payroll input. Best of all, Always Best Care provides this optional service free for the first six months.
- Local training and ongoing support – a big advantage for franchisees! Always Best Care provides a powerful combination of both national and local support. Corporate training includes how to use sales performance metrics, marketing, national accounts, turnkey operating technology, system-wide benchmarking and third party customer satisfaction support.
- You don’t need health care experience to be successful as an Always Best Care business owner. With our extensive training program, local and national support, you’ll learn the basics of the industry and be on your way to becoming a local source for information on elder care
SUPPORT & TRAINING PROVIDED
Always Best Care Senior Services
- Financial Assistance Provided: No
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance: No
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: 7 days classroom training; 3 days field training; 32 days independent and online training
Request more information regarding this Franchise Opportunity
(*) indicates a required field