Zoup ! Fresh Soup Company Offers:
- Zoup ! The Leader in the Soup-Differentiated Niche Category
- No Restaurant or Sales Experience Required
- A Strategic & Authentic Culture
- Financial Performance Statement
- Low Cost of Entry Compared to Other Food Franchise Concepts
ZOUP ! FRESH SOUP COMPANY, named one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest-growing companies is the country’s leading fast-casual soup restaurant – defining the category with its fresh, handcrafted and Award-Winning soup, salad, and sandwiches. Best known for ‘taking soup to the next level, Zoup! has used its ‘everything matters’ philosophy to build the state-of-the-art infrastructure, systems and support programs that make franchisees successful.
Southfield, MI-based Zoup!, grew 250% between 2009 and 2012. The brand is built around offering health-conscious customers a dining experience that features 12 always-rotating soup varieties each day in an environment that focuses on comfort, satisfaction and convenience. Restaurants also offer made-to-order salads and sandwiches, desserts and beverages.
To learn more, please join in the webinar on Monday, September 9, 2013 3:00 pm ET
To Register for Zoup ! Webinar
Click Here: http://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/397531216
be sure to input Kip Garwood-Tull as your FBA Broker
- Franchisees enter the marketplace with a unique offering and do not have to compete against players in the pizza, sub, burger, etc. categories for real estate or customers.
- Simple menu items require little prep work and allow for a “front of the house” focus.
- Concept does not require the long hours normally associated with restaurant ownership.
- A strategic and authentic culture provides a foundation for running the business and attracting team members and customers.
According to the company’s founder, Eric Ersher, Zoup! offers franchise owners a unique set of benefits, “As the creator and leader of the soup-differentiated category of the fast-casual segment, we have strong niche positioning and the proven ability to get ahead of consumer preferences for fast, fresh and healthy dining.”