Engineering For Kids brings science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), to kids ages 4 to 14 in a fun and challenging way through classes, camps, clubs, and parties. We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
Engineering For Kids is a smart franchise choice
● Kids are natural engineers. They love to build things and take things apart.
● Parents value their child’s education and understand the importance of engineering education.
● Children will come back to your program time and time again because our programs are so much fun.
● Most elementary schools do not offer engineering education and arehappy to invite you into to their school to offer in-school field trips and after-school enrichment programs.
● Engineering For Kids’ franchises are easy to operate and can be run from home, giving you the benefit of low overhead costs.
[contact-form-7 id=”292″ title=”General Site Contact Form”]